Fedora v19.0 x86/x64
This is the latest version of the Fedora Linux operating system’s Desktop Edition. It’s everything you need to try out Fedora — you don’t have to erase anything on your current system to try it out, and it won’t put your files at risk. Take Fedora for a test drive, and if you like it, you can install Fedora directly to your hard drive straight from the Live Media desktop if you like.
What will you Need ?
- A blank CD or DVD or a blank 1GB+ USB stick.
- 64-bit Intel-compatible PC
- 1GB memory (RAM)
- At least 10 GB hard drive space (only required for installation)
µTorrent 3.4 Beta’s Features
- Bring 3D printing tools to Fedora and allow users of 3D printers, such as RepRap, to be fully satisfied with software in the repositories, without having to download binary blobs or run Python code from git.
- The purpose of this feature is to describe the high level work items we have for anaconda related to newui in F-19.
- Update CUPS to the latest upstream release and use PDF rather than PostScript as baseline document format.
- Switch GCC in Fedora 19 to 4.8.x, rebuild all packages with it.
- Update GNOME to the latest upstream release
- Rebase to KDE Plasma Workspace 4.10 including Plasma Desktop and Netbook workspaces, the KDE Applications and the KDE Platform.
- A new feature release of PCP (Performance Co-Pilot).
- Change the default yum configuration from group_command=compat to group_command=objects.
|Fedora v19.0 x86/x64 -Login Screen|
|Fedora v19.0 x86/x64 -Menu|
|Fedora v19.0 x86/x64 -Gnome Screen|
|Fedora v19.0 x86/x64 -Desktop Screen|