Tenorshare Reiboot Fix IOS Boot Problems
Nowadays All iOS owners Facing Some Problems When Booting Their iOS Devices if it is Iphone or Ipad no Matter.
Commonly there are some iOS devices Which Faces Booting Problems Like , Black Screen , Recovery Mode and More that We Can’t Fix Easily So we Have Found a useful Software Tenorshare Reiboot .
Tenorshare ReiBoot is a powerful free software for you to easily and conveniently get iOS device into and out of recovery mode with a single click, which can help you completely fix all kinds of screen stuck (stuck at white Apple logo/black screen/boot screen/blue screen of death), iOS stuck (stuck in DFU mode/recovery mode/home button) and iTunes bugs (iTunes error when syncing/upgrading/restoring iOS devices) on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without any damage or data loss.
Reiboot Can Perform Following Actions
- Put iPhone/iPad/iPod into Recovery Mode when iTunes cannot recognize your device.
- Help iOS device users enter/exit recovery mode for iOS update/downgrade/jailbreak with 1-click.
- Fix all iOS stuck and booting issues including recovery mode (connect to iTunes screen), endless reboot loop, DFU mode with black screen, unresponsive screen, and so on.
- Force restarts iPhone when it becomes unresponsive and errant.
- Fix all kinds of iTunes errors when backing up or upgrading iOS Devices.
- Works for all iOS devices running iOS 10/9.3.2/9.3/9.2/9.1/8/8/7 and lower.
Why Do You need Tenorshare Reiboot ?
- Want to restore or reset your iPhone/iPad/iPod but iTunes does not recognize your device.
- iPhone/iPad/iPod gets stuck at recovery mode, apple logo, connect to iTunes screen, DFU black screen, endless reboot loop,etc.
- iPhone/iPad/iPod touch screen unresponsive.
- Need to enter/exit recovery mode but Home or Power button is not working.
- iOS device restarts randomly.
- Your device turns on but gets stuck during start up.
- iPhone stuck in zoom mode.
Which Problems Tenorshare Reiboot can Fix?
black screen ,how to restart iPhone ,dfu mode ,iPhone 5c blue , iPhone recovery mode ,how to reboot iPhone ,iPhone stuck in headphone mode , iTunes logo ,iPhone stuck on apple logo ,how to boot in safe mode , iPhone blue screen ,recovery mode ,iPhone 6 headphones ,how to fix headphones , blank screen how to reboot iPad ,iPhone frozen ,iPhone keeps restarting , iPhone dfu mode ,Mac recovery mode
How to Fix iOS Stuck at Apple Logo?
After jailbreak, updating your iOS version or restoring from backup an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, your iOS device will probably spontaneously reboots and never boots past the Apple logo on black background. This is so-called iPhone/iPad/iPod Apple logo screen of death. And that’s why your Apple iPhone frozen on white screen and iPad white Apple of death happens.
You can Fix this iOS Hang or Apple Logo Stuck.
Tenorshare Reiboot Screenshots :
Visit Tenorshare Reiboot Official Website