Anti-Ransomware 2020 has been great protection against ransomware and has hijacked data thus far. Ransomware 2020 is really a Trojan used to offend and it is a new threat to cybercriminals. AntiRansomware 2020 Download will notify you if suspicious activity is detected on your computer.
AntiRansomware 2020 Description
Download AntiRansomware 2020 has a background scanner that uses advanced algorithms to detect patterns of using ransomware to keep your system even up-to-date with new ransomware. It automatically encodes private user files and automatically controls four user folders where your photos, songs, and videos are located. If you save photos, you can select other folders to view.
It has an assistant that pops up in the window to help you through the next steps and gives you some helpful tips on how to keep your data secure.
Features For AntiRansomware 2020
- Significant protection from ransomware and thus far data implications.
- It automatically encodes private user files and automatically monitors the four user folders where your photos, songs, and videos are located.
- If you save photos, you can select other folders to view.
- You have an assistant who pops up in the window to help you through the next steps and give you helpful tips on how to keep your data secure.
- Name: Abelssoft.AntiRansomware.2020.20.rar
- File Size: 39.4 MB
- After Extract: 44 MB
- Publisher: Abelssoft
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Nov 12, 2019
- Languages: English
System Requirements For AntiRansomware 2020
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 4, or Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or 2
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required for fast working.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of hard disk space for typical program installation.
AntiRansomware 2020 Free Download
Click the Below Download Button to start the AntiRansomware 2020 Free Download with Direct Download Link Pause and Resume. AntiRansomware 2020 Free Download is Placed on Our High speed dedicated server with the High-speed download of Download AntiRansomware 2020.