IBM SPSS Statistics 18.104.22.168 IF001 for the Social Sciences, a statistical software package for the social sciences, one among the leading statistical software for data management by businesses, governments, scientific and research organizations, stock exchange researchers, marketing companies, and for documentation Data, evaluation of profit and loss processes and statistical analysis are widely utilized in social and economic sciences.
IBM SPSS Statistics 22.214.171.124 IF001 Description
SPSS software features a wide selection of statistical and analytical capabilities required by organizations that affect a group of data in any way, and by using powerful modeling tools and various methods of evaluating information with automation capabilities, it’s possible to perform all activities.
Knowledge analysis processes like planning, data collection, analysis, modeling, forecasting, data processing, the discovery of patterns and processes of structured and non-structured data, reporting, deployment, and issuance of knowledge and results to all or any users, both novice users and expert analysts.
In fact, SPS software can show its power in any category that needs data-based deciding to enhance business results and risk management, and to researchers and experts in various fields to research information to spot suitable customers. so as to supply specific and appropriate promotional offers, increase profits, and reduce costs by targeting the proper customers, predicting the longer term course of business and formulating better strategies within the performance of the organization or production processes, detecting fraud, and minimizing business risks. Predict good or bad risks, like patient survival or death
Features Of IBM SPSS Statistics 126.96.36.199 IF001
- Data management and statistical analysis
- Development and expansion of organizational forecasting models
- Decision management and data deployment using advanced models
- Has a wide selection of specialized techniques to extend productivity, speed, and effectiveness
- Performing various tests like t-test, distribution analysis, correlation, and nonparametric.
- Ability to see information by a spread of two-dimensional and three-dimensional charts
- Support for various programming languages as an external connection
- Discover relationships between groups and predict future events
- Has the power to research very large data
- Create clear, efficient, and uncomplicated reports
- Support for cloud technology in information science
- Supports all common data types
- Do better research and deciding
- Name: IBM.SPSS.Statistics.v188.8.131.52.x64.rar
- File Size: 528 MB
- After Extract: 588 MB
- Publisher: IBM
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: July 29, 2021
- Languages: English
System Requirements For IBM SPSS Statistics 184.108.40.206 IF001
- Operating System: Windows 10/11 ( 64 Bit Supported Only )
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM is required for fast working.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of hard disk space for typical program installation.
IBM SPSS Statistics 220.127.116.11 IF001 Free Download
Click the Below Download Button to Start IBM SPSS Statistics Free Download with Direct Download Link Pause and IBM SPSS Statistics 27 Free Download is Placed on Our High speed dedicated server with the High-speed download of Download IBM SPSS Statistics 18.104.22.168 IF001.
Password For File ” 123 “