Download DgFlick ICARD Xpress Pro 4.1 may be a professional software application for designing and manufacturing a spread of ID cards. ICARD Xpress Pro 2020 v4.1 may be a comprehensive tool for designing cards.
ICARD Xpress Pro 4.1 Description
You’ll design mass ICARDs with bulk data for business organizations, schools, clubs, secure locations and lots of more ICARD requirements. you’ll also import data from various formats, including Excel.
Finally, ICARD Xpress Pro 4.1 supports exporting multiple cards with different details to save lots of time. Additionally, it’s possible to embed a QR code from several custom data fields. It also provides various image editing tools to enlarge, crop, and rotate images accordingly. Add issue number and expiration date also like more details about users. It can automatically generate barcodes from the parts of the cards used on authentication machines.
Features For DgFlick ICARD Xpress Pro 4.1
- Export data from mobile to CSV.
- User-Defined Data Fields.
- Import data from CSV and XLS files.
- Import data to Icard Xpress from CSV.
- Easy interface and straightforward data input.
- Keep language and font on import.
- Use the Icard Xpress mobile app to gather data.
- Various sorts of data fields like text, list, date, time, image, etc.
- QR Code: Automatically generate QR Codes from multiple data fields defined by you.
- Image Editing: Zoom and crop the image and rotate it in several directions.
- Barcodes: Generate automatic barcodes from any data field Different barcodes for numeric and alphabetical fields.
- Professional editor: color correction options, RGB management, and photo brightness, photo contrast, further editing with tools like curve and level.
- Design Tools: ICARD Designer built-in options for the professional design of various ICARDs, ICARDs in several sizes horizontally and vertically,
- one- or two-way card design, use of your own background image and more for designing ICARDs supported customer needs, use custom fonts and sizes with different colors, specify photo size and frame placement.