AGI Systems Tool Kit STK 11.2 is a physics-based software geometry engine that accurately displays and analyzes land, sea, air, and space assets in real or simulated time.
AGI Systems Tool Kit STK 11.2 Description
Users can model the time-dynamic position and orientation of these assets via various propagation algorithms or external inputs. Given these dynamic positions and orientations, users can model the characteristics and pointing of sensors, communications, and other payloads aboard the asset.
STK can then determine spatial relationships (e.g. line of sight) between an asset of interest and all of the objects under consideration across multi-hop links or over regions and volumes of interest.
You can now stream worldwide terrain for both analysis and visualization from AGI Systems Tool Kit STK 11.2.0 Free Download’s publicly hosted STK Terrain Server. The visualization is included with AGI Systems Tool Kit STK 11.2.0 Free Download for free and the analysis is included with the corresponding licenses for terrain calculations.
Features For CYPE Professional 2018j
- Modeling and simulation of various aerospace systems
- Design and development of military and intercontinental missiles
- Prediction of atmospheric and weather behavior
- Illustration of celestial objects
- Geographical study of the earth
- Simulation and development of satellites
- Marine and electronic systems engineering
- Name: AGI.Systems.Tool.Kit.v11.2.0.x64.rar
- File Size: 2.7 GB
- After Extract: 3.11 GB
- Publisher: AGI
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Dec 21, 2022
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“