Autodesk ShotGrid RV 2022 – RV and its associated tools RVIO and RVLS are part of the Shotgun platform and a set of high-performance tools for reviewing videotape sequences, film, and audio lines to support digital artists, directors, administrators, and product brigades. Pictures have been created.
Autodesk ShotGrid RV 2022 Description
The RV has a clean and simple stoner interface and is designed to allow druggies to fluently perform tasks similar as uploading sequences, playing, reviewing, moving and editing image sequences in simple ways.
RV is actually part of the Shotgun platform and is a simple and useful software that allows you to contemporaneously view and compare views and videotape shots with each other. This software has high performance and fast and resemblant tackle.
It adapts well to your design terrain and works with crucial tools similar as Nuke, Maya, Deadline and Qube. The formats that Autodesk ShotGrid RV 2022 supports are OpenEXR, DPX, Cineon, JPEG, Tiff, Targa, JPEG 2000,H. 264, ARRIRAW and RED. Input/ affair for all image formats can work contemporaneously. For formats that are frequently used to play discs directly, input/ affair is prepared at the loftiest performance.
Features Of Autodesk ShotGrid RV 2022
- RV is part of the Shotgun platform.
- Review and organize audio and videotape shots.
- Creating a workflow to work with different brigades.
- Check the resolution, different formats, and frame rates.
- Framing reflections.
- Cargo color biographies with OCIO, make interactive color settings view the final image.
- Scripting interface in Qt 5.
- Name: Autodesk.ShotGrid.RV.v2022.0.x64.rar
- File Size: 717 MB
- After Extract: 755 MB
- Publisher: Autodesk
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Dec 7, 2021
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“