Download BASCOM-AVR 184.108.40.206 may be a software to be used as a compiler of basic programs for microcontrollers, produced by Bascam, and allows microcontroller engineers and programmers to use language interfaces.
BASCOM-AVR 220.127.116.11 Description
Use BASIC-related programming, which may be a high-level but simple programing language, as a compiler and adjust their programs with different microcontrollers.
You’ll write HEX 16 programs and program various programs with support for XMega series microcontrollers in advanced libraries. Commands supported by this software are divided into several main parts, among which we will name the development of an integrated terminal simulator with a download option or an integrated simulator for testing.
Programmers can use different variables like Integer, Word, Long, String, Single, Byte, and… during this compiler and completely different computer components on their microcontrollers which may include: mouse, keyboard, Monitors, monitors, L2C chips, or matrix keyboards are simulated.
Features Of BASCOM-AVR 18.104.22.168
- Basic structured with tags
- Structured programming with IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF, DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND, SELECT-CASE
- Fast code machine rather than interpreted code
- Variables and tags are often up to 32 characters long
- Bit, Byte, Integer, Word, Long, Single, Double, and String variables
- A large set of discriminant functions
- Time and date calculation functions
- Compiled applications work with all AVR microprocessors with internal memory.
- VB / QB compatibility
- Special commands for the LCD screen, I2C chips, keypad, matrix keyboard, RC5, and UART software acceptance, SPI, graphic LCD, IR RC5 sending
- Local variables, user functions, library support
- Name: BasCom-AVR_22.214.171.124_Multilingual.rar
- File Size: 42.3 MB
- After Extract: 66 MB
- Publisher: BasCom
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Sep 28, 2021
- Languages: English
Enter Password For Rar File: “123“