Bentley PLAXIS 2D CONNECT Edition V21 may be a powerful finite element package of tools needed for 2D analysis of deformation and stability in geotechnical engineering and rock mechanics. Download PLAXIS 2D is one of the foremost popular software employed by engineering companies and institutes active within the field of geotechnical engineering and engineering around the world.
Bentley PLAXIS 2D CONNECT Edition V21 Description
This software is often very useful in drilling, embankment, foundation or tunneling projects, mining, and geomechanics of mines and reservoirs. PLAXIS 2D is provided with a good range of advanced features to model a good range of geotechnical problems with only one powerful software package.
The software uses pre-defined structured elements and kinds of loading during a CAD-like environment, which allows the user to spend less time creating an efficient model and have more opportunity to interpret the results.
Using this software, you’ll create models with a logical geotechnical workflow. Define everything from complex soil or geological cross-sectional profiles to structured elements like piles, anchorages, geotextiles, and designated loads and displacements.
Features Of Bentley PLAXIS 2D CONNECT Edition V21
- Creating geotechnical finite element models.
- Import CAD files and automatic meshing.
- Assessing pressures and displacements.
- Simulation of soil and rock behavior in linear or nonlinear models.
- Analyze the results with accurate calculations.
- Road and bridge design.
- Name: Bentley.PLAXIS.2D.CONNECT.Edition.V21.Update.1.Build.21.01.00.479.x64.rar
- File Size: 1.99 GB
- After Extract: 2.55 GB
- Publisher: Bentley
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Aug 26, 2023
- Languages: English