Download CADValley infraWizard 21 is an intelligent AutoCAD plugin for designing network structures that allows you to design pipeline networks simply by converting AutoCAD realities to pipes or by importing models from other sources similar to hydraulic modeling programs.
CADValley infraWizard 21 Description
The extremely high inflexibility of this software allows you to import data in several formats including Shapefiles, EPANET, and EPASWMM lines. Any data lost during the import process can also be manually defined or calculated.
You can also add geometric information similar to size, invert shells, length, and coordinates coming to pipes and knots. By storing and rooting BIM models of networks in AutoCAD 3D rudiments, you can continue editing them in AutoCAD or integrate your BIM model snappily and fluently with other design factors in other BIM modeling programs, similar as Autodesk Navisworks. Appeared.
Features Of CADValley infraWizard 21
- Designing the structure of channel networks.
- Capability to edit design rudiments in groups.
- Annotate sizes and geometric information coming to pipes and bumps.
- Capability to import external data from Shapefiles, EPANET, and EPASWMM files.
- Automatic and immediate analysis of crossing points between two pipes and calculating the perpendicular distance between them.
- Birth of designed BIM models.
- Import models designed into other BIM modeling programs, similar to Autodesk Navisworks.
- Name: CADValley.infraWizard.v21.0.2.rar
- File Size: 8.8 MB
- After Extract: 17 MB
- Publisher: CADValley
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Jan 23, 2021
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“