Download CSiCol 10.1 is used to design, model, and dissect traditional corroborated concrete columnar systems with custom figures and formative geste.
CSiCol 10.1 Description
Utmost column parcels, inelastic response, optimal design, and a range of criteria that have a separate or concerted function can be linked using CSiCol.
The software has a Quick Design Wizard for faster and easier design, which, along with a set of tools, ready-made templates, and law-grounded options, can guide druggies in the modeling process.
Further than 50 parametric shapes and 3000 standard sword shapes are handed by the software, which can be used with them and other colorful tools that the software provides to the stoner to change the size, edit features, align, and integrate. He drew a wide range of solid, concave, and flanged shapes.
Rebar distribution tools arrange the mounts in different patterns and standard sets. Of course, it’s also possible to place the rudiments manually.
Features Of CSiCol 10.1
- Structural modeling of concrete and sword material geste
- Automatic design using minimum and maximum parameters set by the stoner
- Calculate the cargo on the column
- Computation and display of elastic stresses and cracked cross-section in biaxial, shear, axial, torsional, and combined bending conditions
- Evaluation of rigidity strength and performance
- Optimization of column design and underpinning layout
- Import columns from ETABS along with their accouterments, sections, loads, and frames
- Design the columns according to the canons specified by the stoner
- Import shapes from textbook lines and DXF files
- Save design lines as textbook or XML
- Accurate reporting
- Name: CSI.CSiCol.v10.1.0.Build.1073.x64.rar
- File Size: 209 MB
- After Extract: 244 MB
- Publisher: CSI
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Nov 6, 2021
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“