ESET NOD32 AntiVirus 16.2.13 Currently, with the increase of computer contagions and other internet pitfalls, using an important antivirus is necessary to connect to the Internet.
ESET NOD32 AntiVirus 16.2.13 Description
Because there are druggies who save important lines and documents on their computers and it’s possible with negligence to Lose all these documents. On the other hand, the problems of using some antiviruses, similar as reducing the speed of the computer, massive updates, and giving consecutive and boring dispatches, have caused some druggies not to use antiviruses.
What’s the result? Is there an antivirus that can cover the computer exhaustively and all the time without decelerating down the system? NOD 32 is a product of ESET company, a veritably presto, important, and quiet antivirus for comprehensive and full-time protection of the system against all kinds of contagions, internet worms, spyware, Trojans, hackers, and internet theft.
Features for ESET NOD32 AntiVirus 16.2.13
- ThreatSense technology checks canons to find vicious programs similar to contagions, spyware, etc.
- A unique and intelligent hunt machine to find lines that are suspected of new and unknown infections.
- Protection of all ways of contagions piercing the system including SMTP, POP3, HTTP, and all original and removable media.
- Precluding the prosecution and distribution of lines infected with contagions.
- Capability to cancel active vicious programs in memory.
- Drawing the pollution from lines that are read-only. ( like running DLL lines).
- Run automatically when Windows starts up.
- Hourly update of antivirus and low volume of downloaded updates( suitable for low pets).
- comity with different performances of Windows, including Windows 10.
- Name: ESET.NOD32.Antivirus.184.108.40.206.rar
- File Size: 56 MB
- After Extract: 61 MB
- Publisher: ESET
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Sep 18, 2023
- Languages: English
If this is not the latest version? visit ESET Official to download the latest update
Password for file: “123“