Download ESI NOVA 2020 software may be a very powerful tool that helps you design and optimize the acoustic properties of a multilayer material without having to spend tons of your time in long and expensive experiments.
ESI NOVA 2020 Description
this enables you to optimize the appeal of the sound and transfer multiple material settings during a very short time thanks to its user-friendly interface and really fast computational time. ESI NOVA is within the category of multilayer acoustic design software that permits the user to make a pleasing work experience. This software, with its unique features, helps you to try to do your work easily and without the necessity for special knowledge within the field of the acoustic design of multilayer materials and see the results.
ESI NOVA 2020 is one of the foremost popular applications among users thanks to its simplicity and efficiency. thanks to its volume and performance, the software is one among the low-volume software compared to other similar and more functional software. Comprehensive menus and tools of this software will assist you to achieve your goals.
Features Of ESI NOVA 2020
- Design and optimization of acoustic properties of multilayer materials
- Support for materials attached to the structure or independently
- Performing high, medium, and low-frequency tests with different methods
- Using the Transfer Matrix Method
- Using finite element and boundary element methods in calculations
- Considering the consequences of the limited size of the analyzed models
- Ability to mix infinite layer materials like elastic, viscoelastic, and fibers
- Ability to work out frequency-dependent properties in calculations
- Contains micro-macro scripts (bottom to top) for foams and fibers
- Calculation of varied acoustic parameters like the coefficient of absorption, surface impedance, wasted force, etc.
- Name: ESI.NOVA.v2020.0.x64.rar
- File Size: 542 MB
- After Extract: 577 MB
- Publisher: ESI
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Sep 30, 2021
- Languages: English
Enter Password For Rar File: “123“