FNProgramvare BookCAT 10.30 is software for classifying and managing your books. Using FNProgramvare BookCAT, book and book reading suckers who deal with a large volume of books can organize.
FNProgramvare BookCAT 10.30 Description
Classify all their books, including language, volume, checkup or scan, and any book style using this program. The program automatically searches for and retrieves information and specifications of the books you have stored in its database from the Internet and stores them in the program.
Latterly, you can search for the book you want to be grounded on these specifications, or you can see different orders in the program grounded on these fields.
For illustration, in normal mode and without this program, you may have several hundred books in the corners of your system and want to know which books are available in your system from a certain author. This isn’t fluently possible without this program, but by pertaining to BookCAT, you can fluently enter the author’s name and see all the books related to that author.
In this program you can be grounded on different fields similar as an author, book title, publisher, ISBN, publication date, a number of runners, editor, original book title, translator, book type, kidney, purchase date, price, commentary, specialized reviews and … Search or classify books.
Features Of FNProgramvare BookCAT 10.30
- Store information about an unlimited number of books.
- Download information about books similar to authors and publishers from the Internet.
- Customize different fields and corridors of the program to suit your particular preferences.
- Design data entry form for fields.
- Record dozens of different data fields of each book.
- Excerpt data to ASCII textbook lines to transfer to other programs.
- Using the HTML Generator point to snappily produce documents for publication on the Internet.
- Name: BookCAT_10.30.rar
- File Size: 17.7 MB
- After Extract: 23 MB
- Publisher: DiskEditor
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Nov 17, 2021
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“