Download Fracture Analysis FRANC3D 6 may be a useful application that is meant with Finite element technology through which users can resolve their issues, errors, and problems associated with their engineering structures.
Fracture Analysis FRANC3D 6.0.5 Description
The appliance is especially focused on simulating 3D crack growth in design, projects, or in structures. the appliance has advanced and unique capabilities allowing users to work the entire process sort of a pro without stocking and messing around with the structure. Fracture Analysis FRANC3D may be a simple solution for engineers to affect any sort of issues associated with cracks in an optimized and improved environment.
Fracture Analysis FRANC3D 6.0.5 stresses the intensity factors with all three modes included for the mid-side and cracks on the front side. this is often the sole application that computes and deals with M-integrals and J-integrals or the only application that can compute stress intensity factors for anisotropic materials. It also computes codes for crack nucleation caused by any fretting. It’s the sole application that deals with these sorts of problems.
Features For Fracture Analysis FRANC3D 6.0.5
- Major FE solver interfaces such as ANSYS, ABAQUS, NX / NASTRAN, and MSC / NASTRAN.
- Supports a limited volume cavity and 0 crack volume.
- All kinds of cracks (elliptical, through-thickness, etc.).
- Supports multiple crack views, multiple cracks, and more.
- The GUI includes several wizards and dialogs for placement, growth, and analysis.
- Mesh adaptation of a finite element model to simulate crack growth.
- Calculation of stress severity factors related to all three fracture states alongside nodal points along the crack.
- Supports several options for calculating the torsion angle and widening the relative gap.
- Name: Fracture_Analysis_Franc3D_6.0.5.rar
- File Size: 38.8 MB
- After Extract: 55 MB
- Publisher: Steel Graphics
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Sep 09, 2023
- Languages: English