Global Mapper 20 Portable may be a computing system for managing and analyzing spatial information that’s capable of collecting, storing, analyzing, and displaying geographic information. Hedrick data (GIS) are displayed supported by their location.
Global Mapper 20 Portable Description
GIS technology provides information for mapping by gathering and integrating data from conventional databases, using visualization and geographic analysis. Global Mapper 20 Portable is employed to form events clearer, predict the results, and produce maps.
Import features of worldwide Mapper software include displaying a spread of raster and vector databases in various formats, downloading data from a GPS device, and providing GPS carrier positioning on maps, if used online.
Features For Global Mapper 20 Portable
- Low cost and straightforward to use for GIS solutions.
- Supports over 250 spatial data formats.
- Optional LiDAR modules for powerful cloud point processing.
- Advanced project management using the GeoCalc library.
- Supports realistic 3D viewing of upgraded data.
- Zoom in on the map, enable 3D mode, select the background color, and draw and measure sections.
- Vector selection feature (areas, lines, and dots), with rectangular, circular, oval, and bow.
- Enable the GPS function.
- Extract data from formats in PDF, JPG, PCX, PNG, RAW, KML / KMZ, DXF, and SVG.
- Track a GPS device connected to a PC or USB interface in real time.
- Direct access to high-resolution color and digital images from DigitalGlobe and OpenStreetMap.org an in-depth street map for the whole world from within the app.
- Name: Global.Mapper.19.0.0.Build.092417.Portable.x64.zip
- File Size: 201 MB
- After Extract: 266 MB
- Publisher: Global Mapper
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: March 2, 2020
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“