Download Golden Software Surfer 21.1 may be a powerful engineering software for drawing engineering 3D drawings, and modeling function 3D visualization, recently released by Goldensoftware for Windows operating systems.
Golden Software Surfer 21.1 Description
Golden Software Surfer software features a wide selection of navigators for land modeling, depth modeling, landscape visualization, surface analysis, path mapping, basin, and 3D surface mapping, networking of varied spaces, and far more. Users can use advanced tools to draw and analyze these sorts of models. Golden Software Surfer software is often employed by hydrological engineers, geologists, archaeologists, oceanographers, biologists, foresters, geophysicists, medical researchers, meteorologists, and more.
Adjust contract concatenation and networking parameters, evaluate the spatial continuity of knowledge with variograms, define faults and break lines, or perform network calculations like volume, evolution, smoothing, or filtering in Golden Software Surfer. Thousands of scientists and engineers around the world use this software.
Features Of Golden Software Surfer 21.1
- One of the foremost famous and widely used programs in surveying sciences.
- Drawing 3D maps, especially topography.
- Features a special ability to draw regional topography and surface features.
- Easy drawing of topographic maps, peer maps, hydrography, and hydrology.
- Drawing contour maps.
- Drawing three-dimensional surface maps.
- 3D maps.
- Drawing vector maps.
- Drawing visual maps.
- Prominent shaded maps.
- Drawing basic maps.
- Drawing faults and brake lines.
- Name: Golden_Software_Surfer_21.1.158.rar
- File Size: 248 MB
- After Extract: 266 MB
- Publisher: Golden Software
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: May 14, 2021
- Languages: English
Enter Password For Rar File: 123