Maple 2018.2 Latest Version is a useful user-friendly document organizer that helps you create your own hierarchical trees for storing information such as documents, images, or notes.
Maplesoft Maple 2018.2 Description
The dual-window interface, with quick-action hot buttons and drag-and-drop support, facilitates the building of your file tree. Selecting Add Node from the Tree menu creates a new “branch” for your growing tree, which you can name or later rename. You can also create unlimited nodes and sub-nodes and assign any document to each node. Clicking on the Delete Children button will delete all child nodes of a selected node.
Choosing Collapse All or Expand All will expand or collapse your tree. Maple imports and exports standard text files, Rich Text Format, Word, Windows Write, and HTML files used by Microsoft Word and other word processors. Other options include complete control over text and tree appearance. Use any TrueType font installed on your system, control the font size and attributes (bold, italic, underscore, or strikethrough)
Onscreen you can quickly increase or decrease text size, add super- or subscript text, and change the text alignment (flush left, centered, or flush right).
Features For Maplesoft Maple 2018.2
- Graphical and superior graphical person interface for quick software programs.
- Capability to carry out more than 5,000 completely different capabilities and capabilities.
- Carry out algebraic calculations, and geometric calculations.
- Fixing computational physics points comparable to classical mechanics, quantum physics, and relativistic discipline ideas.
- Draw numerous diagrams of fastened and transferring capabilities.
- Having a variety of library capabilities and operations.
- Superior monetary modeling.
- Communication and coordination with numerous software program comparable to MATLAB, CAD design, databases, and many others.
- Name: Maplesoft.Maple.v2018.2.x64.rar
- File Size: 1.59 GB
- After Extract: 1.78 GB
- Publisher: Maplesoft
- File Type: ZIP File
- Release Date: Sep 11, 2023
- Languages: English