Microsoft Azure DevOps Server 2020.1, formerly referred to as Team Foundation Server or TFS for brief, may be a version of Visual Studio software that has many capabilities for teamwork. .NET developers are conversant in Visual Studio, an integrated coding environment for developing .NET applications that run on Windows family operating systems.
Microsoft Azure DevOps Server 2020.1 Description
TFS may be a special version of Visual Studio released for team purposes. In code development teamwork, it’s not only one person, numerous changes are made within the code by different people, different people or sub-teams work on parts of the program separately. to take care of code integrity and stop errors and regulate and coordinate these changes, we’d like the mechanisms and tools that TFS provides for this very purpose.
Microsoft Azure DevOps Server 2020.1 includes a spread of tools for managing ASCII text files (default TFS or git control source و), reporting, requirements management, project management (both in Dunlop style and Waterfall or cascade), automated builds, test management, And software testing, program distribution management and.. In short, TFS provides developers and development teams with all the wants needed for the software lifecycle.
Features Of Microsoft Azure DevOps Server 2020.1
- Has advanced tools for planning, tracking, and collection management
- No restrictions on language, Platform, or Cloud
- Build, test, and implement with CI / CD in each step
- Making descriptive tests for more certainty
- Hook up with GitHub or the other Git provider
- Launching cloud space with advanced management facilities
- Provide advanced and descriptive software testing tools
- Access to a spread of plugins from Slack to SonarCloud
- Name: Microsoft.Azure.DevOps.Server.2020.1.1.x64.rar
- File Size: 1.39 GB
- After Extract: 1.77 GB
- Publisher: Microsoft
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: August 30, 2021
- Languages: English
Password For File ” 123 “