MSC SimXpert 2020 is a unified laptop-aided engineering setting for product simulation. that enables manufacturers to accelerate the speed and accuracy of simulation and increase design productivity.
MSC SimXpert 2020 Description
SimXpert accomplishes this by integrating multidiscipline analysis capabilities. the best simulation methodologies, and a high degree of customization all into one engineering environment.
Given SimXpert’s unified engineering environment. analysts and designs can reduce the number of tools in their engineering workflow and better share critical information with each other.
All In All, SimXpert 2020 is the next-generation computer-aided engineering environment for product simulation. So It brings together end-to-end multidiscipline simulation capabilities and best practice methodology capture and deployment technologies in a single unified environment.
This approach closes the collaboration gap that exists between analysts and designers. So enables them to share critical information across disciplines without duplicating work.
Also, it allows them to deploy their best practices to the extended enterprise. In Addition, This radical change to the traditional analysis process enables manufacturers to accelerate the speed and accuracy of simulation.
increase design productivity, and bring better products to market faster. SimXpert provides the best platform for expert analysts to complete all stages of the simulation process – from pre-processing and modeling, solving, to post-processing, results manipulation, and reporting – within one integrated workspace environment. These workspaces allow the analyst to easily move from one area of expertise to another while sharing data models and results.
Features Of MSC SimXpert 2020
- Structures Workspace – Perform linear and advanced non-linear, static, and dynamic structural analyses based on the very best solutions available in MSC Nastran.
- Motion Workspace – Predict loads and analyze system motion based on MSC’s leading Adams. In addition, capabilities. Bring in flexible bodies, and pass through nodal loads seamlessly.
- Explicit Workspace – Use MSC Nastran to perform large deformation, highly nonlinear.
- New Systems and Controls Workspace – Accurate, reliable multi-domain modeling and simulation of dynamic physical systems. including control systems, electrical, thermal, hydraulic, gas dynamics, etc.
- Crash Workspace – A complete pre- and post-processing environment for vehicle crash and impact analysis based on LS-DYNA. The most widely used crash solver in the market.
- Thermal Workspace – Evaluate and analyze the thermal performance of designs by using the linear. and non-linear, steady state, and transient analysis capabilities of MSC Nastran.
- Name MSC_SimXpert_2020.rar
- File Size: 2.89 GB
- After Extract: 3.11 GB
- Publisher: MSC
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Sep 4, 2023
- Languages: English