NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter 4.6 – Audio Archivist for Windows is a professional software for recording and converting Apple Music lines, M4A/ M4B/ AA/ AAX audiobooks, and M4P music lines to other formats.
NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter 4.6 Description
These formats are similar to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, or AAC, because As you presumably know, downloading and converting formats from iTunes has its own limitations. Thus, by storing music, lines,z, and audiobooks.
With the help of this software from Apple Music and iTunes in a protean MP3 format, you can fluently transfer them to other systems and bias without any restrictions. Transfer or indeed upload them directly to OneDrive/ Google Drive. iTunes M4P audio and audiobook saved in normal MP3 format and transfer to numerous biases for enjoying freely.
Features Of NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter 4.6
- Record and convert formats without sound restrictions from Apple Music and iTunes
- Save iTunes audio lines in MP3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF or AAC format
- Maintain the original quality of audio lines after conversion
- Save ID3 markers after conversion
- Capability to edit ID3 markers
- High recording speed
- Simple and accessible stoner interface
- Name: NoteBurner.iTunes.DRM.Audio.Converter.v4.6.0.rar
- File Size: 125 MB
- After Extract: 144 MB
- Publisher: NoteBurner
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Nov 4, 2021
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“