Download OpenFlows HAMMER CONNECT Edition 10 Update 3 is one of the stylish water pipeline analysis and modeling software that can run MicroStation, AutoCAD, and ArcGIS programs.
OpenFlows HAMMER CONNECT Edition 10 Update 3 Description
Serviceability, cosmopolises, and engineering companies around the world have trusted this software and used it to manage and reduce pitfalls. OpenFlows HAMMER 10 allows you to have a direct interface with WaterCAD and WaterGEMS and you can import data from EPANET. This software allows you to have a direct interface with WaterCAD and WaterGEMS and be suitable to import data from EPANET.
Features Of OpenFlows HAMMER CONNECT Edition 10 Update 3
- Develop cost-effectiveness strategies.
- Help damage to the cost structure.
- Revision of construction, operation, conservation budget.
- . Wave protection device modeling.
- Minimize corrosion and rupture of pipes.
- Unstable state simulation.
- Ensure the life of the water system.
- Prepare for failure and minimize service interruptions.
- Reduce operations and conservation costs.
- Construction and operation of hydraulic models.
- Save on water system design costs with GMI SA Ingenieros Consultores.
- Improved ArcGIS software incipiency.
- Advanced support for veritably large models.
- Option to reduce tube surge haste at low pressures.
- Turbine operation when the stopcock is unrestricted.
- Advanced HAMMER machine.
- Name: Bentley.OpenFlows.Hammer.CONNECT.Editon.Update.3.3.v10.03.03.72.x64.rar
- File Size: 1.32 GB
- After Extract: 1.88 GB
- Publisher: Bentley
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Nov 21, 2021
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“