Oxygen XML Editor 23.1 may be a powerful software for editing and troubleshooting XML code that helps developers and authors affect multiple XML files. Download Oxygen XML Editor 23 provides the tools needed to figure out a good range of XML technologies and standards.
Oxygen XML Editor 23.1 Description
In Oxygen XML Editor you’ll test and troubleshoot all documents and stylesheets including complex expressions. Oxygen XML Editor Download has different perspectives for the convenience of your work, but you’ll put different parts of the software within the desired place and at the top create a vision suitable for your operations.
In-Text Editing mode, you’ll have all the standard operations like copy and paste within the toolbar menu and access them with the keyboard shortcut keys. Using the Grid editor, you’ll display the XML file as a grid structured from nested tables. you’ll then expand or shrink these tables to handle each element individually.
In the left menu of the software, you’ll access all working projects. In Oxygen XML Editor you’ll easily create a sample and prepared XML files to avoid dalliance. Another feature of Oxygen XML Editor 23.1 is XML to JSON, which allows you to convert XML files to JSON format with JSON code structure.
Features Of Oxygen XML Editor 23.1
- The user-friendly editing and troubleshooting tools.
- Output and share settings and files in PDF, ePUB, HTML, and formats.
- Ability to collaborate between multiple authors to share tasks.
- Ability to attach software to popular XML databases, content management systems, and WebDAV.
- Validation system for sorting and troubleshooting XML code.
- XSLT & XQuery Debugging modes for complete control of troubleshooting operations.
- Ability to convert XML files to the new JSON format.
- Name: Oxygen.XML.Editor.23.1.x64.rar
- File Size: 329 MB
- After Extract: 355 MB
- Publisher: Oxygen XML
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Nov 27, 2023
- Languages: English