Paulin Research Group PRG 2018 is one of the leading firms within the field of finite component analysis computer code for numerous engineering processes.
Paulin Research Group PRG 2018 Description
It is the principal author and main designer of the well-known computer code CAESAR II. The company’s new suite of powerful tools includes 3 major computer codes NozzlePRO, metallic element / Pipe, and FEATools.
Unique options like nonlinear analysis supported ASME normal, analysis of various transition and stable conditions, calculation of internal stresses with combined modeling, analysis of stellate and non-symmetric geometries, and analysis of nozzle tension in plumbing networks and reservoirs.
The pressure, nozzle analysis for decent air heat exchangers, and rotating instrumentality modeling area unit provided to engineers to optimize their styles in addition to making good and advanced networks at their own expense.
Features for Paulin Research Group PRG 2018
- All in all, Nonlinear analysis supported ASME normal.
- Also, Rotating instrumentality modeling.
- Design and so optimization of pressure systems.
- Also, High compatibility with CAD computer code.
- Also, High compatibility with the Windows package.
- Analysis of various shifts and also property conditions.
- Also, Calculation of internal stresses with combined modeling.
- Analysis of stellate and non-symmetric geometries.
- Also Analysis of the stresses of nozzle connections within the plumbing network.
- Full simulation and so analysis of pressure vessels.
- nozzle analysis for decent air heat exchangers.
- Name: Paulin.Research.Group.2018.rar
- File Size: 562 MB
- After Extract: 611 MB
- Publisher: Paulin
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: May 11, 2023
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“