ReefMaster Sonar Viewer 2022 is frequently used for sound navigation or orientation in water (sea floor or underwater). In different words, with this technique, the course and distance can be diagnosed from the sound.
ReefMaster Sonar Viewer 2022 Description
Sonar (usually translated as “sonic navigation and range”) is a method that makes use of sound to navigate, measure distance (range), and discover objects and talk with them.
ReefMaster Sonar Viewer software combines a multi-channel sonar show with a sonar scan show on an international base map. Sonar Viewer works with sonar reviews from Lowrance and Humminbird units, permitting you to view any mixture of your present sonar channels with easy playback at up to 30x speed. Using this software, waypoints can be created and edited in sonar or map views and eventually saved in distinct file formats.
Features Of ReefMaster Sonar Viewer 2022
- Support for Humminbird and Lowrance sonar log files
- Display unique mixtures of accessible sonar channels
- Map show subsequent to sonar display.
- Brightness and distinction adjustment and noise reduction.
- Extensive variety of 2D sonar and side scan color palettes.
- Display, create, and edit waypoints, by using loading and saving them in a range of file formats.
- Distance size on the map or any sonar channel view.
- Estimating the peak or depth of the object.
- Name: ReefMaster.Sonar.Viewer.v1.1.42.rar
- File Size: 18.1 MB
- After Extract: 25 MB
- Publisher: ReefMaster
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Sep 10, 2022
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“