Download SAPIEN PowerShell ModuleManager 2022 is one of the top editors and tools available for Windows PowerShell. What’s PowerShell? You’re presumably all familiar with the CMD command and the Windows Command Prompt terrain.
SAPIEN PowerShell ModuleManager 2022 Description
This tool has been around since the first days of Windows NT with a syntax analogous to the old DOS Yar operating system, the Windows graphical terrain, and we can use it to do the same effects in a limited way. Let’s do it graphically through windows. Microsoft latterly concluded that the Windows terrain merited a much more important terminal, which led to the preface of PowerShell.
Numerous admins need such terrain to do their jobs. A terrain is analogous to the shell of the Linux operating system. PowerShell is innately object-acquainted, you can write PowerShell scripts in C#.
PowerShell Free Download does effects that CMD can not do or is veritably delicate and complicated to do in cmd. In a word, PowerShell is a new language and platform grounded on. NET Framework, which can be used by admins and professional druggies to automate any kind of work in Windows.
Features Of SAPIEN PowerShell ModuleManager 2022
- Install, cancel or temporarily disable modules.
- Keep the modules up to date.
- Remove duplicate and old performances of modules.
- Sludge and find specific modules in the system.
- View detailed module information in regard.
- Moving and organizing the position of modules.
- Operation of modules in remote systems.
- Release modules in a depository.
- Hunt the PowerShell Gallery or any other depository for new modules.
- Name: SAPIEN.PowerShell.ModuleManager.2022.v1.2.14.x64.rar
- File Size: 41.3 MB
- After Extract: 55 MB
- Publisher: SAPIEN
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Fab 20, 2021
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“