OLGA 2022, a product of Schlumberger company, is a multi-phase drift dynamic simulation software program and time-dependent float and transient drift conduct modeling in order to maximize manufacturing power.
Schlumberger OLGA 2022.1 Description
In addition, transient simulation gives the prediction of gadget dynamics such as time-varying modifications in waft rate, fluid composition, temperature, solids deposition, and operational modifications as a brought dimension to steady-state evaluation for engineers and users.
From the dynamics of wells to pipeline systems, Schlumberger OLGA 2022.1 incorporates all the integral gear for simulating and examining multiphase flow, such as compressors, valves, warmth exchangers, pumps, etc.
Features Of Schlumberger OLGA 2022.1
- Advanced simulation of go-with-the-flow inner pipes
- Ability to calculate and analyze in a regular state
- Environmental chance evaluation of drilling in deep waters
- Management of strong substances and transportation of liquids
- Simulation of key working techniques such as start-up
- Modeling for probabilistic planning.
- Name: Schlumberger.OLGA.v2022.1.0.x64.rar
- File Size: 678 MB
- After Extract: 866 MB
- Publisher: SILKYPIX
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Dec 22, 2022
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“