SeismoMatch 2022 is a software for adjusting the earthquake accelerator to match the target response spectrum using the small waves algorithm proposed by Abrahamson in 1992 and Hancock et al in 2006.
SeismoMatch 2022 Description
Seismosignal download is able to simultaneously match the number of accelerometers and then determine the average range corresponding to the maximum difference compared to the default tolerance.
It is possible to use the Seismosignal trial version download along with the record selection tool and so the use of registry scoring algorithms to define the appropriate record series for nonlinear dynamic analysis of existing or new structures.
Finally, with the full integration of Seismosignal trial software free download, with the Windows environment, the resulting graphical and numerical results are capable of copying into any software under Windows such as Excel, Word, and more.
Features For SeismoMatch 2022
- Also Simultaneous matching of a number of accelerometers and specifying the average range
- Calculate so the target spectrum using the Eurocode 8 rules by calculating a specific acceleration range or using a simple loading of a user-defined spectrum.
- Copy numerical and graphical results in Word, Excel and so.
- Ability to customize so the results of analysis and analysis within the program itself.
- Name: SeismoMatch.v2022.1.10.rar
- File Size: 21.9 MB
- After Extract: 28 MB
- Publisher: Schlumberger
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Dec 19, 2022
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“