Download Siemens Simcenter SPEED 2020 a product of the Simcenter subgroup from the enormous Siemens, maybe a new product designed specifically for the measurement and initial design of electrical machines like motors, generators, and alternators.
Siemens Simcenter SPEED 2020 Description
The software supports engineers in this field with virtual design choices through statistical simulations and is in a position to intelligently and quickly apply two-dimensional finite element magnetic static analysis to projects.
Siemens Simcenter SPEED 2020 provides users with all the theoretical tools and physical models for the rapid design of electrical machines with a versatile approach and integrated interface. it’s also possible to simulate and analyze these machines with high accuracy and detail, like elements or limited volumes of three-dimensional and two-dimensional multi-physical (FE / FV) as Magneto-static or Magneto-transient or thermal and vibroacoustic.
Features Of Siemens Simcenter SPEED 2020
- Accurate statistical simulation with two-dimensional multi-physical finite element.
- Provide complete and accurate details for the three-dimensional simulation of electrical machines.
- Provide physical models and theoretical analysis for a more accurate analysis of projects.
- The likelihood of simulation within the sort of a component or a limited volume of three-dimensional and two-dimensional.
- Performing Magneto-static and Magneto-transient or thermal, mechanical, and vibroacoustic analyzes.
- Features a dedicated and separate solver with the power to attach to STAR-CCM or MAGNET.
- Possibility to review high-concentration machines or non-standard geometries in failure conditions.
- Ability to extend software capabilities by connecting to separate scripting and programming tools.
- Name: Siemens.Simcenter.SPEED.v2020.2.1.Build.15.04.010.x86.rar
- File Size: 452 MB
- After Extract: 488 MB
- Publisher: Siemens
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: April 24, 2023
- Languages: English