SQL Backup Master 6 Free Download is a professional software for backing up SQL Garçon databases and storing them in pall storehouse services similar to Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon, Microsoft Azure, Box, and Google Drive.
SQL Backup Master 6 Description
In addition to all services, you can perform provisory operations on an FTP Server or a specified brochure on your original device. Backing up SQL databases in pall services does not have to be complicated or precious. SQL Provisory Master software solves your problem by furnishing an easy way to coagulate databases to free pall storehouse services. In addition, it provides contraction, encryption, scheduling, recovery, and announcement services.
SQL Provisory Master is a software for backing up SQL Server databases in popular and well-known pall storehouse services similar to Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Box, and Google Drive. Also, with the help of this software, you can back up your database to an FTP Server, a brochure on the original system, a network Server, or your external storehouse device.
SQL Provisory Master Free provides an easy result for uploading database backups to one or further pall storehouse services. It also provides the stoner with other capabilities for contraction, encryption, scheduling, recovery, and transferring announcements. Backups aged over a certain period of time can also be automatically deleted using this software.
Features Of SQL Backup Master 6
- Important planning and scheduling for database provisory
- Provisory on FTP garçon with FTP, SFTP and FTPS support
- It has the capability to notify via dispatch to show success, failure, and warning
- Provisory to original flyers, network flyers, or attached storehouse bias
- Provisory in pall storehouse services similar as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Amazon S3, OneDrive, and Azure
- Name: SQL.Backup.Master.v6.0.568.rar
- File Size: 17 MB
- After Extract: 25 MB
- Publisher: SQL Backup
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: July 28, 2022
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“