Download SystemRescueCd 10.01 may be a valuable rescue disc that burns else on the CD. Finally, SystemRescueCd 10.01 ( 2023 ) is predicated on Linux and may be installed additionally to the CD on the non-volatile storage.
SystemRescueCd 10.01 Description
This tool is often wont to troubleshoot and rescue broken systems in emergency situations. Various tools are included on this disk including Troubleshooting, Bug Fixes, Tools for Mounting NTFS Drives, Network Configuration, Network Services, Search Tools, Antivirus, and more.
SystemRescueCd comes with many Linux tools like FS Tools, part images, and parted, and basic tools like sorts of editors, instruction tools, network tools, and more. SystemRescueCd 10 is often used on servers, Linux, and Windows systems.
The kernel of this suite supports iso9660, ext2 / ext3 / ext4, ReiserFS, Reiser4, Btrfs, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, iso 9660 system files and is additionally compatible with network file systems like NFS and Samba.
Features For SystemRescueCd 10.01
- Support for EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiserfs, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660.
- Support for Samba and NFS network file systems.
- Create, edit, copy, and restore hard disc partitions.
- Data backup.
- Various tools for debugging and system repair.
- Various tools for hard disc partitioning.
- Ability to use other kernels at boot time.
- Ability to create a custom boot disk for users.
- Various tools for working with a hard disc.
- Working with the network via ssh-, DHCP-, TFTP-, VNC-server, rsync, NFS-, samba-, and FTP-clients.
- Drag the boot image to continue the LiveCD operation.
- Name: SystemRescueCd.10.01.x64.rar
- File Size: 727 MB
- After Extract: 833 MB
- Publisher: SystemRescueCd
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: July 18, 2023
- Languages: English