Thomson Reuters EndNote 20.5 V2023 – Millions of researchers, science writers, students, and librarians use EndNote software to look online at bibliographic databases, organize resources, images, PDFs, and more.
Thomson Reuters EndNote 20.5 Description
Endnote 20.5 software is one of the simplest and most comprehensive information management and citation software within the research process that Thomson Scientific has provided to its users to facilitate the work of researchers.
As long as scientific information management has become a priority for researchers in various fields today, Endnote provides very effective and significant assistance to researchers and authors of scientific articles within the field of document management, writing scientific articles, and publishing articles supported by various international publisher standards.
By providing quite 3,000 article publishing standards and a spread of internationally accepted citation formats, this software, by integrating with MS-WORD, can help both researchers and editorial board members of scientific journals to simply accept articles.
Features Of Thomson Reuters EndNote 20.5 v2023
- Ability to import PDF files into the program and search for them
- Ability to exchange up to 10,000 references between your system and therefore the Internet and share resources
- Standardize your research sources and references
- Having different formats of source writing and reference in accordance with important world standards
- The likelihood of building a connection between the text sources and therefore the final sources of the research so as to use coordinated changes in them
- Integration with Microsoft Office Word software
- Group and mix and compare resources and content
- Search book list databases on the web just by using the EndNote library on your computer
- Manage and categorize references, photos, PDFs, and other files
- Ability to open quite 3900 preset connection files and search online
- Access to many book catalog databases including Web of Science, Ovid, PubMed, the Library of Congress, and university card catalogs through the software
- Name: Thomson.Reuters.EndNote.20.5.0.Build.16860.rar
- File Size: 6 MB
- After Extract: 9 MB
- Publisher: Thomson
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: May 16, 2023
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“