UnHackMe 13.90 is the name of new and useful software in the field of scanning and relating vicious and espionage tools in the Windows operating system.
UnHackMe 13.90 Description
The progress of wisdom and technology has caused the diurnal life of people to be tied to smart bias. These days, a significant chance of people are endless druggies of the Internet. Due to the troubles in the virtual world and online space, it’s always necessary for druggies to have their bias equipped with anti-virus tools.
The software that we’ve in mind in this composition from the Rahim-Soft point for you, dear callers, is able of relating espionage and vicious tools and removing them.
UnHackMe 13 is specifically designed to identify rootkits and other asset tools and is suitable to identify and remove different types of them. Rootkit tools are actually programs that enter the victim’s system in colorful ways and take full control of the system by gaining director access.
In order to help the system from being infected with similar vicious tools, you can use anti-hacking software, of which UnHackMe is one of the stylish. When you install this software on your system, it first checks whether the system is addressed or not, and if your system is being addressed by a vicious train, you clean it. With this software, you can keep your computer safe from hackers ever.
Features For UnHackMe 13.90
- Has special tools to descry retired rootkits
- The possibility of checking the status of playing the system
- Drawing the system from vicious lines
- Help hacker penetration
- Having an examiner showing the current status of the system
- Exclude Rootkits and help them from entering
- Help system and internet speed from decelerating down
- Hunt to find retired Trojans
- An important wall against hackers and precluding the system from being addressed
- Name: UnHackMe 13.90 Build 0628 Multilingual.rar
- File Size: 47 MB
- After Extract: 55 MB
- Publisher: UnHackMe
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: July 3, 2022
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“