USBDeview 2.71 x86/x64 Free Download
USBDeview 2.71 is a tiny but very useful application that allows you to manage your USB devices. USBDeview 2.71 x86/x64 Free Download displays information about the devices that are connected to the computer, but it can also remember those that have been unplugged.
USBDeview 2.71 Description
USBDeview 2.71 x86/x64 enhances the functions that are included in the operating system and enables you to disconnect or uninstall the USB devices. You can add it manually to the start up items if you want to use it permanently as the USB device manager.
The information available to the user includes the name of the USB drive, type, assigned letter, firmware version and the date of the last plug or unplug. You can also view the USB port and the driver file name or version if you are interested in details.
Another function that can be performed by the program is to change the drive letter. This comes in handy when you want to change the list order of the drives in Windows Explorer.
To remember certain settings, the user can save the properties for a single device as a text file and can generate an HTML report for the selected devices or the entire list.
The advanced users can use the application to open or edit the device settings with the Registry Editor. The application can also be used with command lines that be executed when a device is being plugged in or out. Even if the application helps you with the variables that can be used, you should not try this if you are not sure of the outcome.
The program’s interface is not very complicated and it allows you to change the font used for the main window. If you feel more comfortable with a mono spaced font you can change it without to much fuss. Overall the app is easy to use, provides some interesting new options and is free to use so you can try it.
Here are some key features of “USBDeview”:
– Specifies the device name. For some device, this column may display meaningless name, like “USB Device“. If the device name is meaningless, try to look at the Description column.
– The description of the device.
The device type, according to USB class code. For more information about USB classes: USB Class Codes.
– Specifies whether the device is currently connected to your computer. If the device is connected, you can use the ‘Disconnect Selected Devices’ option (F9) to disconnect the device.
Safe To Unplug:
– Specifies whether it’s safe to unplug the device from the USB plug without disconnecting it first. If the value of this column is false, and you want to unplug this device, you must first disconnect this device by using the ‘Disconnect Selected Devices’ option (F9) of USBDeview utility, or by using the ‘Unplug or Eject Hardware’ utility of Windows operating system.
– Specifies the drive letter of the USB device. This column is only relevant to USB flash memory devices and to USB CD/DVD drives. Be aware that USBDeview 2.71 x86/x64 Free Downloadcannot detect drive letters of USB hard-disks.
– Specifies the date/time that the device was installed. In most cases, this date/time value represents the time that you first plugged the device to the USB port. However, be aware that in some circumstances this value may be wrong.
Last Plug/Unplug Date:
– Specifies the last time that you plugged/unplugged the device. This date value is lost when you restart the computer.
– Specifies the VendorID and ProductID of the device. For unofficial list of VendorID/ProductID, click here.
– Specifies the Class/Subclass/Protocol of the device according to USB specifications. For more information about USB classes: USB Class Codes.
– Specifies the hub number and port number that the device was plugged into. This value is empty for mass storage devices.
USBDeview 2.71 x86/x64 Free Download
Click on on the beneath hyperlink to obtain the standalone setup of USBDeview 2.71 x86/x64 Free Download for Home windows x86 and x64 structure.USBDeview 2.71 x86/x64 the greatest CAE software for all the brand new and older releases of Home windows.
Enter Password For Rar File : www.rahim-soft.com