Download VideoSubFinder 5.70 for PC allows you to create subtitle files automatically by scheduling video images or photos with text (using HD picture processing algorithms). Using text extraction algorithms, it must be possible to separate letters with any kind of color from pictures.
VideoSubFinder 5.70 Description
VideoSubFinder 5.70 may be free software for putting subtitles on your videos and videos using digital image processing algorithms and may create subtitle files with automatic timing. This version of VideoSubFinder 5.70 v2020 with text extraction algorithms, allows you to separate text with any color from images. you’ll now download the VideoSubFinder Guide with an immediate link and completely free for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows from the software download site.
Features Of VideoSubFinder 5.70
The program offers two main functions:
- 1) Using digital image processing algorithms generates SRT subtitles with time (but no text) from hard-coded subtitles within the movie.
- 2) Create clean images (text only) of images with hard code subtitles (using text extraction algorithms) for further recognition by software like
- FineReader and SRT subtitles generation with timing and text.
- To work with this program, you’ll probably get to install the “K-Lite Codec Pack” and Visual Studio 2017 runtime x64.
- Name: VideoSubFinder_5.70_x64.rar
- File Size: 77.6 MB
- After Extract: 89 MB
- Publisher: VideoSubFinder
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Sep 21, 2023
- Languages: English