Altair HW FEKO WinProp 2019.3 Free Download
Altair HW FEKO + WinProp 2019.3 is software for analyzing a good range of electromagnetic disturbances. Its applications include EMC analysis, cable interconnection, electromagnetic compatibility, antenna design, Microstrip antennas, circuits, scattering analysis.
Altair HW FEKO WinProp 2019.3 Description
The FEKO Suite 2019 is extremely comprehensive and functional and features a wide selection of features for analyzing dielectric plates. The numerical methods utilized in this software are finite moments and time difference methods.
The finite element techniques, physical optics, scattering radiation in geometric optics and uniform diffraction theory are utilized in the torque method. Altair HW FEKO WinProp 2019.3 also uses optimization tools with genetic, avian, linear and feedback algorithms. The graphical interface of the software utilizes the foremost complete design tools and controls the dimensions in two or three dimensions with the mouse.
Maxwell’s solvent control is additionally controlled by the graphical interface. Software light sources contain electric and magnetic dipoles, flat wave, current or voltage source, linear currents, and adjustable spherical modes. it’s extensive capabilities for analyzing dielectric plates for complex electromagnetic calculations and simulations, enabling the user to unravel a good range of electromagnetic problems using FDTD, FEM, and MLFMM computational methods.
Features For Altair HW FEKO WinProp 2019.3
- Determination of antennas in large structures like ships and planes and their radiation diagram analysis.
- High-frequency components like waveguides, couplers, and filters.
- Simulation of varied antennas like arrays, microstrips, broadband antennas.
- Analysis of a good range of electromagnetic disturbances and problems.
- Using finite element techniques, physical optics, radiation scattering in geometric optics and uniform diffraction theory.
- Bioelectromagnetism including analysis of homogeneous/heterogeneous organs and extraction.
- Study the effect of cables on one another.
- Electromagnetic compatibility study, antenna design, antennas, circuits, distribution analysis.
- 3D electromagnetic circuits consisting of filters, waveguides.
- Dielectric plate analysis.