WinSCP 5.19.6 Portable Free Download for Windows is a free tool for managing FTP services designed for Windows operating system. With WinSCP for Windows, beginner and professional users can easily upload their files to their servers on PCs or networks.
WinSCP 5.19.6 Portable for Windows Description
WinSCP 5 Portable is capable of securely transferring files by different arrays using the SCP protocol. Generally, the tasks of this software are working with files including copying or transferring them to remote servers.
All in all, WinSCP 5.19 Portable Free Download provides users with options for transferring files, including encryption and transfer methods. The user interface is graphical and can handle drag-and-drop operations and shortcuts in synchronization with Windows.
Features For WinSCP 5.19.6 Portable Free Download for Windows
- Support for multiple languages.
- Synchronization with Windows.
- U3 support.
- Provides all common operations between files.
- Supports SFTP and SCP protocols and simple FTP protocols.
- Ability to synchronize directories.
- Text editor.
- SSH password support.
- Name: WinSCP_5.19.6_Portable.zip
- File Size: 7.97 MB
- After Extract: 8.23 MB
- Publisher: WinSCP
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: September 17, 2019
- Languages: English
System Requirements For WinSCP 5.19.6 Portable for Windows
- Operating System: Windows 7 Enterprise/Ultimate/Home/Premium/Windows 8 Pro/Enterprise/Windows 8.1 Pro / Enterprise ( 32 Bit & 64 Bit )
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required for fast working.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of hard disk space for typical program installation.
WinSCP 5.19.6 Portable Free Download for Windows
Click the Below Download Button to start the WinSCP Portable Free Download 64 Bit with Direct Download Link Pause and Resume. WinSCP 5.19 Portable Free Download For Windows is Placed on Our High speed dedicated server with the High-speed download of Download WinSCP 5.19 if you are willing to check the previous version of this app WinSCP 5.11.3 Portable Free Download.
Password for file: “123“