AnyCasting 6.3 is the identification of a set of expert software programs for the simulation and evaluation of casting operations to predict elements at some point in the molten metallic injection and solidification processes.
AnyCasting 6.3 Description
Thanks to the process-oriented sketch of this software, all people, including those who are no longer acquainted with numerical calculations, can use it to analyze their processes. By the use of this set, you can simulate and analyze all types of casting operations, such as casting in a sand mold, casting with low or excessive pressure, precision casting, etc. In addition, a large database of all sorts of substances is embedded in this software, which customers can get admission to and take full benefit of in accordance with their needs.
The software program that will be on hand to customers after set up consists of AnyPRE for pre-processing of casting processes, AnyPost for showing outcomes in the shape of 3D and comprehensible charts and graphs, and AnyDBASE for managing houses and how substances are used.
In the process, AnyBatch-Runner is a utility for examining consumer entry records and walking applications and equipment in accordance with them, AnySOLVER for inspecting phenomena brought on by means of casting operations the use of Navier Stoke equations and ultimately AnyMESH for easy meshing. and speedy except the want for new CAD data.
Features For AnyCasting 6.3
- 3D plan of all types of molds and parts.
- Using the Navier Stoke approach for statistics analysis.
- Contains an entire database of all kinds of consumable substances and alloys.
- Ease of use and grasp of statistics and results.
- Using 3D photos to show the results.
- Displaying the outcomes in a number of graphs and charts.
- High-speed community graph era algorithm.
- Analysis of a large variety of facts in the shortest time.
- Analysis of the vicinity containing hydrogen gasoline and its volume.
- Viewing the distribution location of oxide materials
- Generate automated reviews via easy settings inclusive of the video report
- Ability to enter the image, video, and sensor data
- Generation of user-defined database
- Quick and effortless get right of entry to and search function
- Automatic calculation of warmness and alloy composition
- Analysis of the method of cooling and solidification of molten metal.
- Analysis of molten metallic injection operations.
- Name: AnyCasting.v6.3.rar
- File Size: 116 MB
- After Extract: 128 MB
- Publisher: AnyCasting
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: 10, 20, 2022
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“