Download CAD-Earth 7.0.2 for AutoCAD / BricsCAD / ZWCAD is that the name of a replacement and powerful software for those that want to transfer popular Google Earth (Google Earth) software maps to code tools (CAD) and with detailed details on them.
CAD-Earth 7.0.2 Description
To work. As you recognize, the Google Earth service features a complete set of maps of the earth with satellite imagery, which also are constantly updated. The important thing about Google Earth maps is that they supply accurate details of various parts of the planet that are updated via live satellite imagery.
The software that we’ve in mind for you, dear users, during this article from Rahim-Soft, provides a chance for you to use your required part of Google Earth maps in code tools and use it for your modeling. The current software allows you to separate a part of Google Earth maps and import it into AutoCAD / BricsCAD / ZWCAD tools.
for instance, you’ll extract some of your favorite areas in Google Earth Maps during CAD-Earth 7.0.2 and move it to at least one of the mentioned tools. within the future, this possibility is going to be available for you to be ready to handle the features and elevations of the world in this software with more accuracy and realism and to use your required changes on them consistent with your needs.
Features Of CAD-Earth 7.0.2
- Transfer images and maps from Google Earth to AutoCAD
- Exchange of routes, images, and maps with reference to georeferencing between the 2 environments
- Fast image processing from various services like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Ovi
- Extract contour lines, profiles, and sections from Google Earth
- Optimize nets imported from Google Earth
- Making quality three-dimensional models from aerial maps
- Tagging photos to stop duplicate transitions
- Name: Arqcom.CAD-Earth.v7.0.2.for.AutoCAD.2018-2022.rar
- File Size: 144.3 MB
- After Extract: 155 MB
- Publisher: Arqcom
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Sep 21, 2021
- Languages: English
Enter Password For Rar File: “123“