Download CSI SAFE Post Tensioning 2016 may be a complete tool for concrete foundation slab design and is capable of performing various parts of the engineering design process, from basic design to full model detail display. It also has complete tools for analyzing bug fixes and optimizations.
CSI SAFE Post Tensioning 2016 Description
In SAFE, tendon elements are used to provide the post-tensioning. Tendons can be placed anywhere and in any plan direction (see Chapter 5). Each tendon consists of a specific number of strands. Figure 1-1 provides a schematic of the aspects involved in including post-tensioning, from material definition through to the detailed output.
Features For CSI SAFE Post Tensioning 2016
- Unified and straightforward interface with all the features of designing, modeling, analyzing and reporting as an entire.
- Design of pipes and slabs in accordance with the newest world standards.
- Advanced layout analysis with complete tools.
- Ability to output the model in Excel and Access spreadsheets.
- Ability to work out soil type with support of soil types.
- Model walls and ramps within the model.
- Modeling differing types of columns like T-shaped, L-shaped, circular.
- Two and three-dimensional representation of the colorful detail.
- Compatible with BIM (an acronym for Building Information Modeling).
- Complete integration with other CSI products and AutoCAD software.