DameWare Mini Remote Control 12 Free Download
Don’t be fooled by the name “Mini”! The DameWare Mini Remote Control 12 (DMRC) program is loaded with numerous features to help IT professionals get the most out of remote control connectivity. Unlike other Remote Control programs, the installation of the Mini Remote Control Client Agent does not install low-level drivers nor does it replace any existing Operating System drivers.
DameWare Mini Remote Control 12 This in turn eliminates a reboot of the remote machine when connecting. By simply using Microsoft Windows API calls to interact with the local and remote machines, the Mini Remote Control is considered to be the most lightweight and independent remote control application on the market. Hence the term “Mini.”
The Mini Remote Control program offers quick and easy “on the fly” deployment of its client agent service to remote machines. Giving an administrator the ability to remotely install the client agent service eliminates the need to physically visit the remote machine to install the software. This gives administrators the unique ability to remote control any machine on the LAN or WAN (across town, across the country, or even around the world) in a matter of seconds.
The Mini Remote Control includes extensive features with regard to security and encryption, including multiple authentication methods primarily designed to use the Operating System’s built-in security. DameWare Mini Remote Control 12 It also offers the option of encrypting all communications between the remote and local machines. Essentially, for any type of encryption the Mini Remote Control uses Microsoft’s cryptographic services providers (CSPs) & CryptoAPIs, taking advantage of today’s standards for Encryption, Hashing, and Key Exchange.
Version 5.5 and above of the DameWare Mini Remote Control program is also the only known third-party remote administration tool with the ability to perform an Interactive Smart Card Login as well as Remote Smart Card Authentication, using a Smart Card and PIN from your local machine. This also does not require any type of Smart Card Middleware, nor does it even require a Smart Card reader installed on the remote machine.
With tons of settings and features, the Mini Remote Control can be customized to fit your network environment. The Mini Remote Control makes the NT Utilities software suite the ultimate administrative tool for managing Windows based networks. No network is too big or too small for the DameWare Mini Remote Control.
DameWare Development’s affordable licensing policy is also based on the number of administrators actually using the software, regardless of the number of servers or clients accessed.
Here are some key features of “DameWare Mini Remote Control12 “
– IPv6 support including Connection Invitations
– U3 Mode for portability
– MSI package builder for the easy configuration and installation of the MRC Client Agent Service
– Automatic configuration of Windows Firewall and Advanced Windows Firewall
– Wake on LAN ability
– Support for Fast User Switching as well as Microsoft’s Remote Desktop Program
– Interactive Smart Card Login and Remote Smart Card authentication
– Support for Multiple Monitor environments (local & remote)
– DameWare Mirror Driver for enhanced speed & performance
– Authentication integrated within the Operating System’s Security
– Encryption via Microsoft’s Cryptographic Service Providers & CryptoAPIs built into the O/S itself, which are also FIPS-140 certified
– Deployment of the MRC Client Agent Service “on the fly” with no machine reboots
– Ability to connect via Mini Remote style connection, or RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) style connection.
– Ability to Force Encryption for all connections
– Ability to acquire permission from the Desktop User before connecting
Download DameWare Mini Remote Control 12
Password : www.rahim-soft.com