Dose for Excel is a point-rich add-in for Microsoft Excel, which allows you to perform functions snappily, which would else take a long time.
Dose for Excel 3.5.7 Description
The tool has been designed to integrate with the spreadsheet editor and it allows you to pierce all the features from the command strip. Dose for Excel has a large collection of Excel editing functions, some of which are new and others are familiar, yet simplified.
For case, you can cancel custom rows with a single mouse click; empty entire lines or rows that have an empty cell or duplicates. In addition, it lets you remove lines that contain a specific value.
You can use the functions for the current distance, the named distance, or the entire workbook. Dose for Excel also lets you combine or resolve the named cells and add a background color to each field. It also comes with data pollutants, a date chooser, and a row-to-column converter.
Overall, Dose for Excel is a handy add-in that integrates well with Excel and allows you to perform a variety of functions from the command strip. It’s fairly featherlight and as it’s an add-in, it consumes negligible system coffers. The literacy wind is shallow and those druggies who are used to working with Excel will find the app easy to navigate.
Features For Dose for Excel 3.5.7
- Remove characters or figures or both from named cells.
- commentary Assistant( convert cell to commentary and vice versa, replace the value in old commentary with new values, list all commentary in
- wastes in a column, etc.).
- Elect Date( the timetable pops up from the right, so you can select a date and it’ll automatically fill in the named cells with the date
- Your format is specified for it
- Enter multiple empty rows or columns.
- Enter any value you want ahead or after the cell value, and you can also enter a periodical number to estimate the value of your cells.
- Random creators ( figures, strings, dates, lists, etc.)), can be used to test Excel formulas and functions.
- Name: Zbrainsoft Dose for Excel 3.5.7.rar
- File Size: 9.4 MB
- After Extract: 15 MB
- Publisher: Zbrainsoft
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Jun 5, 2022
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“