Easy2Boot 2.12 Free Download Latest for Windows – Moment, professional druggies no longer use compact discs similar to CDs or DVDs to install operating systems. Using flash memory to install different operating systems is a stylish option in terms of speed and preservation of Windows information.
Easy2Boot 2.12 Description
There are several software for booting operating systems via flash. Easy2Boot USB is one of this software, but the point that distinguishes this software from challengers is the use of MultiBoot, which gives you this Allows you to put several operating systems in Flash and install each one if demanded.
The program supports Windows and Linux operating systems and you can put an unlimited number of operating systems inside the flash and bobble them. Easy2Boot USB for Windows stoner interface is veritably simple and stoner-friendly and you can select and install the operating system in Flash using the menu.
Features Of Easy2Boot 2.12 Latest Version for Windows
- Install Windows from USB by copying the ISO train to the flash drive through the software terrain.
- Capability to store multiple ISO lines on one flash and elect the system needed for installation at charge time.
- No restrictions for booting a large number of Linux, Windows, or WinPE charges.
- .Linux live charge fragment directly from ISO files.
- Install Windows XP via ISO train UNMODIFIED XP on IDE SATA AHCI RAID SCSI systems.
- Install a different number of Windows Vista/7/8/ SVR2008R2/
- Use FAT32 or NTFS (with some restrictions on exFAT or ext2 format train system drive).
- Make an Easy2Boot drive under Windows or Linux.
- Use different skins.
- Simple stoner interface.
- Name: Easy2Boot 2.12 Multilingual.rar
- File Size: 31.4 MB
- After Extract: 48 MB
- Publisher: Easy2Boot
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: March 14, 2021
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“