Download LS-DYNA SMP R13.0.365 Solvers x64 Latest Version is the name of an important and well-known software package for multi-purpose simulation of colorful objects and physical corridors.
LS-DYNA SMP R13.0.365 Solvers Description
Which was preliminarily supported by Livermore Software Technology Corporation until in 2019 Ansys bought this product, it Came one of its accessories. This package incorporates a variety of different chances for calculating real-world problems and is appertained to as an important and professional tool for dynamic finite element analysis.
These days, a large number of software products are used in the field of assiduity, each of which has been suitable to break some of the complications and challenges of traditional styles.
LS-DYNA SMP R13 is another important software product in the field of realistic simulation of complex problems that are used in the product, engineering, automotive, aerospace, manufacturing size, and service diligence.
Features Of LS-DYNA SMP R13.0.365 Solvers
- Important software for bluffing complex engineering problems by FEM system.
- Wide operation in colorful diligence of automotive, aerospace, military, and biomaterials.
- Analysis of flash nonlinear dynamics conditions explicitly.
- Dynamic analysis of two-dimensional, three-dimensional, nonlinear, and rigid objects.
- Quasi-static and direct static simulations.
- Thermal and fluid analysis according to ALE and FSI norms.
- Navier-Stokes fluid analysis.
- Has a compressible fluid detergent.
- Coupling Dynamics of rigid poly bodies by MADYMO and Cal3D styles.
- Failure analysis and the cast of crack growth.
- Immediate analysis in the aural moment.
- Has fresh capabilities similar to SPH, EFG, and electromagnetic.
- Has a large library including essence, plastics, glass, lathers, elastomers and thick fluids.
- Name: LS-DYNA.SMP.R13.0.365.Solvers.x64.rar
- File Size: 333 MB
- After Extract: 399 MB
- Publisher: LS-DYNA
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Jan 20, 2021
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“