Download OpenRail Overhead Line Designer CONNECT Edition 2021 introduces a new and comprehensive modeling terrain for designing civic train tracks and their rail power grid.
OpenRail Overhead Line Designer CONNECT Edition 2021 Description
One of the styles of power force in megacity trains is the use of overhead line technology, which is powered by a network that’s created above the train head.
OpenRail Outflow Line Developer Download helps electric train contrivers and masterminds to model and design the Outflow Line power force system and train track in 3D before starting design perpetration. In this way, they can review and prognosticate possible problems and problems, costs, necessary structure, etc.
before enforcing the design, and with careful planning and planning, fresh time and costs will be significantly saved. To seek. On the other hand, by presenting a dissembled three-dimensional model of the design, we can see and partake in a more realistic visualization with people and stakeholders.
Developed concertedly by Bentley Systems and Siemens Mobility, the software combines OpenRail Developer technology with Sicat Master.
Features Of OpenRail Overhead Line Designer CONNECT Edition 2021
- Design of overhead line power force systems.
- 3D modeling of cables and power grid structures.
- Using the Sicat Master Siemens point for advanced analysis of overhead power grids.
- Design and modeling of rail and lair routes.
- Collect spatial and geographical information from colorful sources to use real-world data in your design.
- Capability to partake in accurate and secure design information between teammates and associates.
- Reduce rework and fresh costs.
- Performing retrogression analysis, vertical and perpendicular alignment, etc. in agreement with transnational norms.
- Name: OpenRail.Overhead.Line.Designer.CONNECT.Edition.2021.Release.1.10.10.02.020.x64.rar
- File Size: 8.33 GB
- After Extract: 10 GB
- Publisher: Bentley
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: April 2, 2023
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“