PassMark OSForensics Pro 7.1 Portable Free Download is a new digital research tool that allows you to extract forensic information or open confidential information from computers.
PassMark OSForensics Pro 7.1 Portable Description
OSForensics Pro Portable Free Download has many special features that make it even faster to find relevant forensic information, such as searching and indexing deep action files, searching email and email archives, and analyzing recent system performance. Active memory.
OSForensics Portable Free Download can create an event schedule that shows you the performance conditions and schedule. You can even recover data and files that have been deleted by users. Portable Passmark OSForensics Pro 7.1 Download comes with an internal file display that allows you to check file contents, metadata, and information, as well as an email viewer that is compatible with most email client templates.
Portable Passmark OSForensics Pro 7.1 Download, Supports filesystem browsers such as filesystem browsers in physical drives, volumes, and images. Raw disk viewer for moving and searching for raw disk bytes in physical drives, volumes, and also photos, Web browser to search and register online content to manage online evidence.
Features For Passmark OSForensics Pro 7.1 Portable
- The filter implementation button will be enabled until the MFT is scanned, even if the search is
- canceled during drawing, and a warning message will appear that the results are incomplete.
- Support for calculating NTFS hard links for OSF devices using direct access.
- This prevents double-counting of hard-link files.
- Finally a summary of the selected file extension.
- Previously, the number of files listed for each file was not always accurate when files in the container files, such as zip and chm files.
- Corrupts the “Search List” to stop searching immediately for a large data set without returning a full set of search results.
- It is safe and so secure from everything.
- Name: PassMark.OSForensics.Pro.7.1.Build.1010.Portable.rar
- File Size: 139 MB
- After Extract: 190 MB
- Publisher: Passmark
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Nov 26, 2023
- Languages: English