Download ESI FOAM-X 2021 is a stage-alone tool for fleetly describing the aural parcels of open-cell pervious accoutrements from impedance tube measures.
ESI FOAM-X 2021 Description
Defining the gradational audio parcels of pervious noise control is an important part of the aural design process in simulation software. Froth-X calculates the parcels of the needed audio material from standard tests.
Froth-X uses discovery algorithms that work by outputting audio data from the ASTM E1050 test and ISO 10534-2 ISO impedance test and the ASTM E2611 transmission tube test to identify the parcels of pervious accoutrements.
From the sound immersion measure or dynamic expansion modulus and dynamic cargo viscosity, the main aural parcels of open-cell pervious accoutrements porosity range, tailwind resistance, tensile strength, length of adhesion and thermal characteristics, stationary thermal permeability, Young modulus, Poisson rate and factor Reduce losses.
Determining the aural parcels of pervious and cellular accoutrements has come one of the most popular tasks moment, which is adding the number of druggies and, of course, the number of software available to do it.
Features Of ESI FOAM-X 2021
- The simplicity of working with the software.
- Determining the aural parcels of pervious and cellular accoutrements ( Open cell).
- Performing tests in agreement with ASTM E1050, ISO 10534-2 and ASTM E2611.
- Calculating sound immersion measure, dynamic mass modulus and viscosity.
- Calculating porosity, Stationary tailwind resistance.
- Computation of length of thermal and thick parcels.
- Computation of stationary thermal continuity of accoutrements.
- Veritably strong terrain.
- A veritably important tool for determining the aural parcels of previous and cellular accoutrements.
- Operation software for determining the aural parcels of previous and cellular accoutrements.
- Determining aural parcels And cellular in the shortest time.
- Name: ESI.FOAM-X.v2021.0.x64.rar
- File Size: 303 MB
- After Extract: 399 MB
- Publisher: ESI
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Fab 20, 2021
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“