ESI FOAM-X 2022 Free Download
Download ESI FOAM-X 2022 is a stage-alone tool for fleetly describing the aural parcels of open-cell pervious accouterments from impedance tube measures.
ESI FOAM-X 2022 Description
Defining the gradational audio parcels of previous noise control is an important part of the aural design process in simulation software. Froth-X calculates the parcels of the needed audio material from standard tests.
Froth-X uses discovery algorithms that output audio data from the ASTM E1050 test, ISO 10534-2 ISO impedance test, and the ASTM E2611 transmission tube test to identify the parcels of previous accouterments.
From the sound immersion measure or dynamic expansion modulus and dynamic cargo viscosity, the main aural parcels of open-cell pervious accouterments porosity range, tailwind resistance, tensile strength, length of adhesion, and thermal characteristics, stationary thermal permeability, Young modulus, Poisson rate, and factor Reduce losses.
Determining the aural parcels of previous and cellular accouterments has become one of the most popular tasks, which is adding the number of druggies and, of course, the number of software available to do it.
Features Of ESI FOAM-X 2022
- The simplicity of working with the software.
- Determining the aural parcels of previous and cellular accouterments ( Open cell).
- Performing tests in agreement with ASTM E1050, ISO 10534-2, and ASTM E2611.
- Calculating sound immersion measure, dynamic mass modulus, and viscosity.
- Calculating porosity, Stationary tailwind resistance.
- Computation of length of thermal and thick parcels.
- Computation of stationary thermal continuity of accouterments.
- Veritably strong terrain.
- A veritably important tool for determining the aural parcels of previous and cellular accouterments.
- Operation software for determining the aural parcels of previous and cellular accouterments.
- Determining aural parcels And cellular in the shortest time.
- Name: ESI.FOAM-X.v2022.0.x64.rar
- File Size: 282 MB
- After Extract: 322 MB
- Publisher: ESI
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: April 29, 2023
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“