LS DYNA 971 R7 is a finite element program that can simulate real-world problems. The LS-DYNA software is used in manufacturing and engineering, automotive, aerospace, construction, and military industries.
LS DYNA 971 R7 Description
This software has been optimized for Unix, Linux, and Windows operating systems. The roots of the nonlinear code are placed, and using the explicit time integration, the dynamic analysis of the finite element is performed.
Non-linear means to have one of the following:
- Changing boundary conditions such as contact between components change over time.
- Large deformations, for example, crush metal sheet parts.
- Nonlinear materials that do not show the ideal elastic behavior. For example, thermoplastic polymers.
Dynamic Transition means high-speed analysis, short-term events in which inertial forces are important. You Can Also Download ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018.
- Car crash Chassis deformation, Airbag inflation, Seat belt tension.
- Explosion subterranean mine.
- Construction of metal plate.
Features For LS DYNA 971 R7
- Full-featured two-dimensional and three-dimensional.
- Nonlinear dynamics.
- Rigid Dynamics.
- Quasi-static simulation.
- Normal modes.
- Linear statistics.
- Thermal analysis.
- Fluid Analysis (Eulerian capabilities, Navy Stokes fluids).
- Underwater shock.
- Breakdown analysis.
- Acoustic in real-time.
- Multiphysics pairs and thermal structures.
- SPH (thermodynamic smooth particles).
- EFG (Galerican free element).
- Radiation transportation.
- EM (electromagnetic).
- It contains elements of the beam library (standard, discrete, cables, and welding with more than 10 elemental formulations).
- Discrete elements (springs and aids).
- Compact mass, acceleration, sensors, seat belts.
- Name: LS-Dyna_971_R4.2.rar
- File Size: 150 MB
- After Extract: 179 MB
- Publisher: TMPGEnc
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: July 20, 2023
- Languages: English