MKVToolNix is an important advanced videotape format operation software Groups of videotape publishers on the Internet always choose the most stylish possible format. Which is high in terms of both volume and quality and other features.
MKVToolnix Old Versions Description
AVI has long been the common format for videotape publishing; With the preface and growth of the MKV format ( shortened as Matroska Multimedia Container and meaning Matroska multimedia format) and colorful features along with the asked volume and quality, the use of this format came common and wide.
This open-source software is designed to convert formats similar to DTS, AVI, FLV, MOV, MPG, VOB, and MP4 to MKV format by performing colorful edits similar to adding or removing mottoes and audio.
Using MKVToolnix software, you’ll be suitable to combine the SRT cutline train with the asked videotape in MKV format, so that when moving or playing the movie, you can fluently play the movie with the cutline by clicking on the videotape train. High speed and combined operations without loss of quality are the features of this software.
Features Of MKVToolnix Old Versions
- Proper speed and effectiveness of the software.
- Convert different formats to MKV format without changing the quality.
- Support for colorful cutline formats.
- Capability to add multiple mottoes or cancel redundant mottoes.
- Comity with Persian subtitles.
- Support for MKV and multimedia formats.
- Capability to the prize, cancel and add movie audio.
- Cut, paste, and on lines.