Visual Integrity pdf2cad v11.2108.2.0 is a useful tool for converting pdf vector files into editable DXF and DWG formats and more. With pdf2cad 11.21 you can easily convert maps and pdf images to formats editable in engineering software such as AutoCAD, TurboCode, and MicroStation.
pdf2cad v11.21 Description
pdf2cad v11.21 will definitely save you a lot of time. It extracts files that do not contain any layers of information, types of data, texts, images, and information objects, and you can layer them in mapping and engineering software such as AutoCAD. The graphical interface of pdf2cad v11 is very simple and it is easier to do in a few clicks to convert a large number of pdf files to the desired format at the same time. check the latest version of pdf2cad 12.2020.
Features For pdf2cad v11.21
- User interface and simple workflow.
- Convert pdf format to popular CAD formats like DWG, DXF, and HPGL.
- Batch conversion of files simultaneously and at high speed.
- Ability to convert all PDF pages or only designated pages.
- Intelligent detection of information objects in the file.
- Extract texts and images in the document in different layers of information.
- Ability to crop and rotate parts of the work output.
- Add blank spaces in documents.
- Ability to ignore texts, images, or similar during conversion.
- Separate layers in CAD map based on color and other attributes.
- Save all images as a reference in the DXF format.
- Has a command-line version as well as a DLL library for developers.
- Ability to add support for unsupported fonts.
- Ability to bypass or remove margins from the output.
- Report errors and warnings during conversion.
- Name: pdf2cad_11.2108.2.0.rar
- File Size: 13.21 MB
- After Extract: 15 MB
- Publisher: Visual Integrity
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: July 13, 2023
- Languages: English
Password For File: “123 “